Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we're almost there .....
I don't see me making many more changes to the system - except for one - somewhere between Christmas and New Years I'll change everyone to a better theme. It'll probably be the default for SMF - which is SMF curve.  After I do that, any theme you select will stay - I'll stop changing them

Speaking of themes, we now have several out there to choose from.  To get to them:
  • Selct Profile from the menu
  • If you're not in the "Look and Layout", click on Look and Layout about half way down the menu.
  • At the top where it says "Current Theme (change), click on 'change'
  • You can now see all the themes currently available.  To see what they look like click on "Preview".
  • When you find one you like, click on "Use this theme".

Speaking of adding things ... if you haven't noticed, what with all the other things I've done, there is also an 'Arcade' on the menu.  Are you tired, disgusted, frustrated - there are well over 100 games out there to kick back and relax with. 
One thing I've found - frustrating to me till NightSong told me - use the mouse to select the game, use the mouse to select options - then use the cursor keys, generally, to move things around.  (( the gun in Invaders, or the frog in Frogger, for example. ))

We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller

Messages In This Thread
I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 01-02-2013, 12:15 PM