Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I would offer prayers except in my life and the many prayers I have tried I have found prayer to be nothing more than wishful thinking. You can pray to a milk jug and get the same benefit.. Yes/No/Maybe and wait till you grow old and die of old age and the milk jug will still be sitting there doing nothing..just like the invisible man in the sky..
To that end I'll offer good thoughts, but even that is a futile exercise in mental masturbation from where I'm sitting. I'm not a medical professional and if i were i could do nothing from here.
I will offer condolences though and tell you to remain strong. Death is indeed the release we all seek at some point. It's the great escape from the day to day struggles and pain this life has to dish out to us.. Once our loved ones die it's we who do the suffering, not them. The dead man or woman's life is over and thus no longer suffering.
I will hope you're able to come to grips with grief and move on because you can't go backward in time to retrieve anyone otherwise we would all do that.
Soldier on. The reverse button was taken from us a long time ago. Stay strong and be happy his pain and toil on earth is over.

Marty
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! - by unlegendary - 06-26-2011, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,635 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,937 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne