Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Can everyone please pray for or send good thoughts to (if praying isn't your thing) Danny Sexton, my friend just got a call about him (he's her brother-in-law) and he's at the hospital and it's not good news, so if everyone can please pray for him or send good thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated by the whole family.... He's been battling Stage 4 cancer in his liver and lungs and was in the hospital to get fluid drained off of his stomach and apparently took a turn for the worse... He's such a great guy and it's tearing my friend up so so bad..... I hate that there's not a lot I can do for her cause she's so close to him and I can see how bad it's tearing her up..... So please please please send prayers and/or good thoughts to Danny......

Peace,  :ht: &  Confusedh:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! - by JenniLynne - 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,635 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,939 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne