Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody comes around my growing family without a background check!
You and me too Woody..
I hear people all the time talking about their high falutant (sp) morals and how we need to be even more of a lock em up society and then I get on the highway and drive the posted speed limit and I'm the ONLY one doing it.. Everyone else is scorching past me like I'm sitting still and their excuses? I just have a heavy foot.
Excuse me? Your foot is so much heavier than mine? You were born with a brick in your foot? Well then maybe you shouldn't be driving at all in that case.
We hear it all the time the hypocrisy that pervades nearly every issue. It's as if they really believe that when they say something that goes completely against everything they've been preaching for the past decade we should all just forgive and forget because, well, they have a spotless record.. In other words, they can pretend to be on the moral high ground just because they've never been caught.
Politics is no different.. The hypocrisy on both sides is appalling, but each side thinks only the other side is a hypocritical asswipe. Their own side is full of nothing but moral high ground sparkling clean June Cleaver clones.
Toss in the holy rollerness in it all and toss in "Jebus" and his words they claim to follow so closely, "Love your neighbor as you would yourself." If that's the case then they all should probably be here where we have a steady stream of self loathing because they often treat their neighbors like they would just as soon stick a knife in their eyeballs (EyeScream? You there? lol)
Yes indeedy,, "Ah follow the werds of JaEEEEEZass..except when it's inconvenient for me.."
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Messages In This Thread
Re: Nobody comes around my growing family without a background check! - by unlegendary - 04-14-2010, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THINGS THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU AT THE CHECK OUT SAYS % 3 1,681 11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Last Post: ogimyto