Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's only a germination, fear not my children
jump on my back children i will lead you to the promised land with you were "kinda"a promised I never promised you a rose garden 70's neurosis but it don't matter want age you are you can still believe in me
some god was speaking through me i hope you heed these words
(12-19-2009, 10:04 AM)murmur link Wrote: some god was speaking through me i hope you heed these words

I know I did.
(12-18-2009, 08:27 PM)murmur link Wrote: jump on my back children i will lead you to the promised land with you were \"kinda\"a promised I never promised you a rose garden 70's neurosis but it don't matter want age you are you can still believe in me

Ya know, I'd love to know more about this so called "promised land". I mean I was taught that some verses in the Bible were meant to be taken literally and some were only parable. Bullshit! Say what you mean and mean what you say. Not all of this riddle and interpretation shit. I grew up Catholic and God, (no pun) those people are still living in Medieval Times. I'm not atheist, but this God that was written about in the Bible does not seem to be the God that exists.....all loving, all caring, the divine physician, etc. If there is a heaven and a hell, is this place we inhabit, earth, really hell? And it is said that God created mankind in his own image. God seriously fucked up. I mean what kind of God would create mankind in his own image that lies, deceives, steals, kills, others of his kind? Like JDM said:
When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there
Who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the Lord with prayer
Petition the Lord with prayer.....
Petition the Lord with prayer.....
You cannot petition the Lord with prayer!
Persian night, babe.
See the light, babe.
Save us!
Jesus!
Save us!
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
Was one of those parables by chance Mark 11:24:

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. ??

Well by golly, I prayed that I just hit the lottery. Unfortunately Gawd wasn't paying a whole lot of attention that time around.. Come to think of it I kind of doubt Gawd has EVER been listening to ANYONE EVER..

No wait.. The state lottery commission is on the phone right now telling me, "sorry, try again!" (sarcasm)
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche