Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying)
Ok, I have yet another prayer request..... My friend's mom just got word that she has cancer..... This is on top of her brother-in-law and her aunt having cancer..... Her mother's name is Linda Pike (if I understand it right, she has cancer in her bladder... I could be wrong though and it's somewhere else), her aunt's name is Toni Pike (she has breast cancer), and her brother-in-law's name is Danny Sexton (who has colon cancer that has spread to other parts of his body).... So if you could pray for them (or send good thoughts) and put them on a prayer list (if you're a churchgoer), I'd really appreciate it....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I know I posted this in the other prayer request thread, but I kinda felt the need to elaborate on it a bit, and I decided it needed it's own thread.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! JenniLynne 8 5,896 06-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Last Post: unlegendary
  Prayer (good thought) request JenniLynne 2 2,890 03-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Dragon
  Prayer (good thought) request JenniLynne 11 7,579 11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Cordelia
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,912 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne