Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone ever going to talk here again?
Dragon's been wandering around the forum and realized that it's been over a year since anyone posted in here.  He's wondering if people just forgot about it or what.

Al, on the other hand, knows that real life seems to have crept up on people and they're not around so much as they once were ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Nightsong reminds Dragon that before today Dragon hadn't posted for a *whole week* while other conversations were going on with at least 3 or 4 posters....  (I think.  That's what it feels like, I didn't actually look at the stats of posts.) 

Now Nightsong runs away before Dragon throws a plate at her.

Tongue
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I've been told that Dragon would never even consider throwing a plate at Nightsong ... a cup when she calls before he's had a chance to wake up, but never a plate. (( And he'd never even throw a cup, he needs those for COFFEE!! ))
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
LOL. Big Grin
Jenni thinks Dragon and Nightsong are silly... Jenni almost forgot that this was here....

Peace and love,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Mistress JenniLynn, the Dragon is greviously offended that someone might think him silly when talking about his morning cup of coffee. There is little more serious in life than that first burst of caffeine!!
Anyway, boys aren't silly; girls are silly, boy are facetious, fractious or maybe even light hearted but never, never silly!
A pox upon thee, thou frivolous female!
-- Helen Keller
(01-17-2015, 11:35 AM)Dragon Wrote: Dragon's been wandering around the forum and realized that it's been over a year since anyone posted in here.  He's wondering if people just forgot about it or what.

Al, on the other hand, knows that real life seems to have crept up on people and they're not around so much as they once were ...
I'm here. I might be here more. I'm willing to post here I guess. It's pretty cool being one of the four people who visit this site
Oh, PKM there are really quite a few more than just four who visit here, but depending on what's going on in their real life (is there *really such a thing as real life?) they may post and then again they may not.

This is supposed to be one of our fun sections, "I" in all it's forms is outlawed, the members talk about themselves in the third person.

So, let's say: Dragon has been really busy with "stuff"; he's added another dog to his pack of Husky's (and he lives in the desert) and while the new dog is really a sweet little thing (for a Husky, she's only 20 inches tall and weighs in at about 30 pounds) integrating her into his existing pack has been "interesting" to say the least. Add to that that she's not well house trained and having to watch where he plants his feet every morning is a challenge he could do without!

For some reason, we've been hit by spammers again and every time he logs in there's at least one or two "new registrants" he has to review and approve (or not). To his knowledge, there's only been one spammer who's made it into the system - and they lasted for about 10 minutes after he saw the spam.

Since since of our members don't like talking about themselves, this was set up initially so that they could talk about themselves in the third person (as Dragon does in the preceding paragraphs.) Sometimes it just easier to talk about what was done to "them" (themselves) or how they are feeling at the moment than to talk about what *I* am feeling like. Feel free to post as you will, but expect responses in this section of the forum to be a bit odd sometimes ... Smile
-- Helen Keller
(08-03-2016, 10:39 AM)Dragon Wrote: Feel free to post as you will, but expect responses in this section of the forum to be a bit odd sometimes ... Smile

Wait, the "odd responses" are only in this section???  Nightsong recommends that Dragon go back and re-read any random thread... especially from %.   Tongue Big Grin

P.S- Is that a hint that Nightsong should do more of her duty and help weed out spammers? 'Cause Nightsong thinks that you're FAR more capable at it than she is.... and oh hey, there's a new member to be approved. Nightsong says you should go check them out. (And then she runs away and dodges the husky that Dragon told to "get her!")
SHA wonders why there is not more activity here. This is a great place to be.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SuperHeroAnimals for this post:
  • JenniLynne