Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentary: Depression: Out Of The Shadows
Hey everyone, this is a really good documentary about depression and the different treatment options out there. I know many of us have given up on treatment but I also know that most of us would be happier to have a happy life than to die as well. If you still hold out any hope of getting better, want to gain hope, or are just interested to learn more about depression then this is a good documentary to watch. Its called Depression: Out Of The Shadows and it was created by PBS. Its on a site called veoh which if you get a account and download the downloader you can download the documentary on to your computer. Well ill stop rambling now and post the link.

~Light~

http://www.veoh.com/collection/dptv/watc...56c7qT8QYq
I watched it, and yeah it might give you hope,  but I think it is very one-sided, what about all the nasty psychiatrist all over the place, what about people like me who have noone never did, and find totally impossible to create a relatonship, all these people had someone, there was a time where there were happy. so all in all this documentary doesn't cover me
Sorry I don't mean to hurt your feelings I know you posted with the best intentions