Chronic Suicide Support
Forum Update - Printable Version

+- Chronic Suicide Support (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Must Read Information (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Forum: Announcements * (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Forum Update (/showthread.php?tid=2598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Forum Update - jman197 - 03-22-2019

I don't know if it was your updates or my phone but the whole site's look changed and with that I became no longer able to have the mobile version as a viable option for the site. I'm no longer able to subscribe to threads and that would matter if I was able to post but I can't in mobile because I'm no longer able to scroll left to right. @Dragon, please help.

RE: Forum Update - Dragon - 03-22-2019

I just disabled Chatwee - see if that makes a difference.

Your tag line "The Lost One" yeh, that describes me at the moment!

BTW, I just brought it up in LastPass browser on my android tablet and I don't see Chatwee there. And it's supposed to be mobile friendly.

Still no difference. I'm on the site on desktop but when I go to Mobile it's like the whole page is compressed to fit on to my Mobile screen and the chat function is at the top is gone too. Plus I can't scroll left to right when I'm trying to post. The whole page changed and I can't get it to go back to normal. At the top now it says my BB

RE: Forum Update - Dragon - 03-22-2019

Okay, hang one.

I've completely deactivated Chatwee. So if that was the culprit, you should be okay now. You may need to logout and back in <but who the hell knows!??!!>

The other two updates were update to the thanks and the tagging functions. They should NOT be the problem (he says)

I was able to get it to go back to the old version but I learned that it only happens in multicolor mode. I put it on that because I wanted the site to have a little color but it completely made it where I couldn't change back for a moment unless I was in desktop. I just thought I would let you know that.

RE: Forum Update - Dragon - 06-28-2019

I attempted to update the forum to the current version but something glitched. I believe we are correctly running MyBB 1.8.20 and yes, I know the M's are back - sorry, I'll fix them once I figure out what I'm doing!!

RE: Forum Update - Dragon - 06-30-2019

<p>Upgraded to 1.8.21&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Looks like I lost the 'Thanks' button, let me go see where it went to ... aha, found it, it was in hiding!</p><p><br></p><p>No 'M's so that worked right.</p><p><br></p><p>This was a big circle jerk for some reason this time ... let me know if anything is missing / misbehaving, please.&nbsp; (Don't swear I'll do anything, but at least it's nice to know ...)</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

RE: Forum Update - jman197 - 07-07-2019

Hey dragon. I cant make a new thread on my phone. Its the thread box. All the options are in there and I cant see anything else. I've tried both the browsers I have on my phone

RE: Forum Update - Dragon - 07-07-2019

Oh, go get lost! No No No, dragon, be nice. Whatever they did to the editor with this update is going to drive me up a wall. Let me go take a look and see what's happening.

RE: Forum Update - jman197 - 07-07-2019

All I can do is write quick replies and it sucks.