Chronic Suicide Support
The Universal Vending Machine - Printable Version

+- Chronic Suicide Support (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Happy Halls * (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: The Universal Vending Machine (/showthread.php?tid=1987)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - SuperHeroAnimals - 09-27-2018

... and out pops a javelin, which I promptly throw with all my might straight from California to Washington, D.C.

Oops. Now I have nothing to put into the machine. Hmmm.

A toddler with sticky chocolatey hands comes over and offers me a melted M&M. Well, it 'sort of' looks like a coin, so I put it in the machine ...

(09-27-2018, 10:08 AM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: Your additions made me laugh a lot last night. I really appreciate both of your humor(s?)!

I thought this was reality. <tears>

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - UnicornSmudge - 09-27-2018

Dang, i thought you were going to throw the toddler into the machine...

Well, out pops one of the m&m characters, the red one to be exact! He looks around, confused at the machine and at you and at his new whereabouts. He takes off one of his white gloves and throws it into the machine, and moonwalks into the sunset, leaving us all in awe...

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - SuperHeroAnimals - 09-27-2018

...until he runs into the chocolately toddler, who takes one good look and then takes a bite out of him!

Regarding the vending machine, it gratefully (?) accepts the white glove and then pops out the White Rabbit, waistcoat, hat, kidgloves and all!

The White Rabbit pulls a pocketwatch from his waistcoat pocket, twitches his nose, and then says, "Dear me! I'm late for tea!" as he promptly jumps right back into the machine ...

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - UnicornSmudge - 09-28-2018

...so i throw myself into the machine right after him, not waiting to see what would come out in the meantime, because i have heard something about following white rabbits! And I've always wanted to go to Wonderland...

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - Dragon - 09-28-2018

... and the Dragon's wandering around wondering if the UnicornSmudge is lost to us forever and notices an itty-bitty horn laying on the ground almost behind the vending machine. Hmmm ... wonder if this is what came out when US threw themselves into the vending machine.

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - SuperHeroAnimals - 09-28-2018

SHA grabs at Unicorns' foot as she leaps into the vending machine, but too late!

In desperation, SHA plunks the contents of its collective left pocket into the machine: keys, some loose change, and a cell phone. Perhaps these items will help US return to us when ready.

Dragon blows the horn ...

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - UnicornSmudge - 10-17-2018

...And a zebra with a hangover with the Dormouse, also hungover, chatting away on the cell phone and jangling SHA's keys, riding the zebra on a strangely crafted mini-saddle slowly pull themselves through the vending machine onto the ground. The Dormouse blows his tiny nose on a silk handkerchief and nonchalantly tosses it back into the machine along with the cell phone and a half of a teacup, and promptly falls asleep.

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - UnicornSmudge - 04-07-2019

(10-17-2018, 10:56 PM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: ...And a zebra with a hangover with the Dormouse, also hungover, chatting away on the cell phone and jangling SHA's keys, riding the zebra on a strangely crafted mini-saddle slowly pull themselves through the vending machine onto the ground. The Dormouse blows his tiny nose on a silk handkerchief and nonchalantly tosses it back into the machine along with the cell phone and a half of a teacup, and promptly falls asleep.

I was really hoping that somebody else would pick up where I left off, but it seems that I'm the only one who is mildly to severely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. As disappointing as this is, I will accept it anyway. so, without further ado:

.... and out of the machine pops silk shoes with light up soles on a ceramic platter...
So I toss in my snow boots since I don't need them now that it's spring, and I throw in my coat and a handful of Jolly Ranchers as well.

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - jman197 - 04-07-2019

And out pops a pair of jolly rancher tennis shoes complete with wrapper laces. I try them on and they are surprisingly cushy. I throw in my cigarette butts and see what happens.

RE: The Universal Vending Machine - Dragon - 04-08-2019

and out pops a big black Havana Cigar - I light it up and decide that it's too strong, too raunchy so I let it burn down to ashes and throw the ashtray and the ashes back ...

(( side note: my first experience with smoking was with an old Havana; I swiped it from my great uncle and played with it before I lit it ... he eventually realized it was missing and blamed his wife for throwing it out but I think everyone was glad that it had disappeared it was way past any 'good life' ))