Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Black hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rolling

The Dragon says that Rolling was fine on New Years Eve, some years for us are better / worse than others, you were just having a bad New Years Eve.  You have nothing to be sorry for, I've hit the pits myself and know that we all need someone to listen to us, talk with us; I hope you were able to get some assurance ....

:hug08:  //al
(01-01-2010, 05:17 PM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ]The Dragon says that Rolling was fine on New Years Eve, some years for us are better / worse than others, you were just having a bad New Years Eve.  You have nothing to be sorry for, I've hit the pits myself and know that we all need someone to listen to us, talk with us; I hope you were able to get some assurance ....

:hug08:  //al

Jenni agrees with Dragon, even if Dragon wasn't totally in the third person, but Jenni will forgive Dragon anyways.....  ;D
Here's a series of hugs for rolling, Jenni hopes rolling likes it....  :H2: :hug06: :H: :hug05: :hug08:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
(01-01-2010, 06:41 PM)rolling link Wrote: [ -> ]Rolling has felt a smile on her own face when she's read your messages.

Ho yes! Rolling appreciates a lot your supports  :thp: and your hugs   :hug05:

Btw, she sends you her friendship from all her heart… She thanks you again !   :ht:

Jenni is always happy to help.... If Rolling needs to talk, feel free to PM Jenni.... Jenni is on a lot, mainly during the day, and Jenni checks CSS quite a bit....  :hug05: :H2: :hug06: :H: :hug08:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
Rolling deleted herself  Sad