Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: In DESPERATE need of a friend please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help Dear all members,

I realize many but not maybe all of us are on this site because we are each going through our own personal hell of sorts and we all came to this site to find peace and compassion, in whatever your endeavors.

But many of you may have a friend, a neighbor, a relative, a counselor, a religious figure, or a cab driver, etc who you can talk things out with before it is your time, if you so choose.

I have not a single soul except for myself.  My psychiatrist will simply lock me up for the traditional 72 hours before I sign myself out yet again.  I say very little to him anymore and he just writes the refills.

Will anyone, male or female, of any race, religion, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc. please take five minutes out of your day to write to me.  

I want some human contact before my time comes.  I want at least one person to exchange kind words to.  I want at least one person to know that I do have a very big heart, that I give way more than I ever get back, and that I forgive those who do not forgive me.  Just one person to know me for a brief but sentimental time.  Just one person to know and see that I did endure a massive battle and gave life my all.

My dear god, I hope this post doesn't come across as selfish as I am the most selfless person I know.

I only need about a month of your time.

Help
Sent you a PM.
Dearest 11dimenension,

I'm so sorry you are suffering so desperately and are so alone.  Know we understand deeply (though not exactly) what you must be going through.  Please know that you do have friends here who want to help however we can.

I sent you a personal message as well.

Love & Big Bear Hugs!   Heart  Smiley-hug005  Heart
You have more than one.  While we cannot always respond right away, we are all here.  We cannot do your journey FOR you, but we can, and will, do it WITH you.
I'm sorry that you are feeling so alone, but as others have mentioned, we are all here to support each other. You can always come to this site and have a venting place, and my PM is always open if you so desire a friend =) I will say, I am not sure that I would like to bear the weight of being the last person you talk to, or trying to "prepare" you for your passing. I don't mean that in a mean way at all. I am very young and although I WISH I could help every single person in the world, I don't want to do something wrong or say something that could affect your peace when the time comes. Others here who are older, more experienced in suicidality, and better at words than I am can help you with your final feelings of peace, I hope. But feel free to PM me to talk any time <3
hi Smile
Hey. I've seen your message in the chat yesterday and I hoped you'd come back, but you didn't. Whats going on? How are you doing now?
Hi 11Dimension,

Welcome back! You are more than welcome to PM whenever you want someone to talk to. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Smile Sending you much <3
I know you haven't been around in a while. I just want to say I relate. I've been there and visit where you are from time to time. Hopefully you found others to relate to and maybe I can chat with you one day too.