Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Sometimes things make sense ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and sometimes they don't ...

An author by the name of Jerome K Jerome (whose parents should be shot!) wrote a book entitled "Three Men in a Boat" which begins ... "There were four of us ... "

And I thought *I* was having a bad day!
There are three types of people: those that can count, and those that cannot.
actually...it's rather intriguing...if there were initially four of them...and then there were three (possibly an agatha christie wannabe?) ...what happened to the fourth guy?...i smell suspense in the air...or maybe leftover kfc...either way...
Actually the fourth was an imaginary dog ... now that I can relate with ....
Are you trying to tell us that all your stories and photos over the years have been of your imaginary dogs?!
<< laughing >> Not at all, most of my dogs have been very real!  The only time they're imaginary to me is when I'm thinking back on the dogs I've had in my life in the past.
I just found it really funny, quixotically funny, that the fourth "person" in the boat was not only a dog but an imaginary dog.  I've been places where the company of a canine companion would have made the situation more enjoyable - but never to the extreme of creating an imaginary one.
(03-04-2014, 10:42 AM)blackcat link Wrote:Are you trying to tell us that all your stories and photos over the years have been of your imaginary dogs?!
  OMG BC, that was *priceless*!!  I seriously bust out laughing.  ;D

And geez Dragon, lots of kids have imaginary friends, how boring to have them all be human!  :lv104:
This thread is making me smile, almost giggle!
Also, i miss my puppers. I usually go out to the field where they're buried to talk to them but i haven't been going on my walks. I need to find more friends with dogs. Everyone i know has small dogs and i want a rottweiler or aussie shep or a large somedog to borrow/play/argue/snuggle with.
(03-03-2014, 11:13 PM)Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the fourth was an imaginary dog ... now that I can relate with ....

It might very well have been SuperPuppy. He might have flown away to find help.