Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: If you're here, you're in the right place!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be a bit late in the year, but the staff at CSS would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Our Christmas Gift to you is an updated forum ... and like dad said when he was putting together my Christmas Gifts, "Put tab 'A' into slot 'B' - well, I can't find slot 'B'" and a few other choice words to go along with that!

As I'm typing in this message, I see I'm missing some icons and I know this won't be as smooth as we'd all like it to be so if you notices something that isn't working right ... well, leave Al a note here and he'll get right on it!

Chat is bent, but it's not completely broken ... I'll also post this in the chat section ... for right now, to get to chat click on this link http://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/chat/ and it'll get you there, I promise.

Also, you can change themes click on "Profile", select "Look and Layout" and on the right of the first line there's a little blue selection that says "Change" click on that and you'll see all the themes you can choose from.  You can "Preview" it to see what it looks like and then "Select this theme" if you find one you like.

Merry Christmas!!!
My husband said, "Oh wow! It's all bright and almost cheery!  That almost takes away my seasonal depression!"  ;D
In chat at the moment.  Still have some things to do, but after having done it on my side it was less than 6 hours to make the changes here.
And... HOW do we get to chat???  Smile
(12-20-2012, 05:51 PM)nightsong link Wrote: [ -> ]And... HOW do we get to chat???  Smile
All I had to do was click on the link to chat in the first message .....
Can't see chat either.
(12-20-2012, 07:58 PM)no_escape link Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see chat either.
click on this link ... http://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/chat/

mouse got ahead of my fingers.